POSITION: Women’s Sales Supervisor (Key Holder) Melrose location
REPORTS TO: Women’s Department Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Function as a “right hand” to the Women’s Department manager; ensure that the division functions seamlessly when in partnership with management and help lead the team by setting an excellent example at all times.
- Open/Closing the department
- Key holder
- End of Day and monthly reporting
- Cash drawer responsibility
- Calculating deposits
- Register maintenance (notify IT of Springboard issues when they arise)
- Floor Maintenance
- Assist with filling in merchandise
- Help to ensure mannequins are updated and changed
- Assist with merchandising as instructed by buyer/general manager
- Customer Management
- Address urgent customer issues or complaints when general manager is off
- Manage top tier clients including affiliate stylist portfolio
- Conflict Resolution
- Act as the “eyes and ears” of the division; resolve minor employee issues and inform/upstream issues to management and HR
- Drive Sales
- Sell by Example. Consistently sell and in a manner that the Sales Stylists can learn from.
- Develop strong customer relationships. Maintain a client book and grow the customer base in the division.
- Motivate and develop Sales Stylists; keep Stylists updated on individual sales goals and progress.
- Product Knowledge
- Develop a knowledge and passion for the department designers and collections.
- Loss Prevention
- Actively watch customers and merchandise to minimize LP
- Experience in luxury apparel retail
- Positive approach to change and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Be able to stand for long periods of time (up to four hours)
- Be able to bend over, reach below the waist and above the head
- Be able to go up and down stairs
- Push and pull clothing racks weighing up to 30lbs
- Lift items weighing up to 15lbs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and learn more.