Sales Stylist (Men's Melrose)
POSITION: Sales Associate (Melrose location)
REPORTS TO: Managers/Store Director
We are always looking for great people to join our team!
This position is designed for someone who is goal oriented, enjoys fashion and styling, knows our designers, and has knowledge of fabrics, and fits.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Drive sales, achieve individual goals
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise
- Uphold department standards
- Replenish store supplies as needed
- Assist with floor moves and merchandise placement
- Maintain cleanliness in the department and ensure safety for our customers and employees
- Actively watch customers and merchandise to minimize LP
- Share feedback, ideas and insights with the management team
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years experience in luxury apparel retail
- Familiarity with local LA market and fashion industry
- A friendly, helpful, and positive demeanor
- Client focused - create lasting relationships with repeat customers
- Reliable and punctual with open schedule availability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in your personal style and ability to style clients
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours) and be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
We offer competitive compensation, employer sponsored medical insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, employee discounts and more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and learn more.